- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Excellent location - very close to beach front and directly opposite the BIC (ideal for us as we were attending an event there). Very comfor..."
"We have recently returned from an excellent stay at the park central, we have stayed in several different hotels in Bournemouth and this was..."
"I had an excellent 2 night Bed & Breakfast stay at the Park Central when attending a concert at the BIC just across the road. I was upgraded..."
"We have stayed at this hotel three times before and are yet to be disappointed. Rooms are beautiful. Staff are most welcoming. Perfect resid..."
"We booked 8 days before travel at a saving of £80 for the 2 nights, few days later we could have saved £110! Would never pay full price of £..."
About the hotel
Introducing Bournemouth's newest hotel, Park Central Hotel. This modern and stylish hotel boasts a prime location across from the Bournemouth International Center, minutes' walk from the Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouths town center. This stunning hotel offers 48 newly refurbuished bedrooms including our exquisite Signature rooms with modern and contemporary furnishings and panoramic views over Bournemouth's coast line.
Indulge in a truly unforgettable culinary experience in Bournemouth's newest and finest seafood restaurant, Crab at Bournmouth. Relax and unwind in a comfort and style in the Crab's Bar, a trendy place not to be missed. Please note that we do not accept same sex group bookings (such as Stag/Hen parties)
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/02/2015 to 04/03/2024 - Please note that we do not accept same sex group bookings (such as Stag/Hen parties) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
93% would recommend it to a friend
Superb Quality and very relaxing venue.
Excellent location - very close to beach front and directly opposite the BIC (ideal for us as we were attending an event there).
Very comfortable bar area in restaurant. Rooms spotless and everything you needed for a short break. Didn't eat in he restaurant in the evening but the breakfast was very good - food quality high and plenty of variety. Staff all very welcoming and added to the relaxing feel of this really great hotel - will certainly use this again when we are next in Bournemouth.
We have recently returned from an excellent stay at the park central, we have stayed in several different hotels in Bournemouth and this was by far the best.
We received an upgrade to a signature room which was lovely. Perfectly clean and large. Tiny flaw was the bath wasn't made for ladies over 5ft 6. Was a little on the small side but did not effect our stay. We did have breakfast in the restaurant and the quality of food and service was good. We will certainly be returning.