- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"I had an excellent 2 night Bed & Breakfast stay at the Park Central when attending a concert at the BIC just across the road. I was upgraded..."
"We have stayed at this hotel three times before and are yet to be disappointed. Rooms are beautiful. Staff are most welcoming. Perfect resid..."
"We booked 8 days before travel at a saving of £80 for the 2 nights, few days later we could have saved £110! Would never pay full price of £..."
"Clean, friendly staff, comfortable room, good breakfast. Not the cheapest option in Bournemouth, but worth the extra...."
"I think we were given a quiet room on floor 5. It was serviceable but obviously built in the roof so lots of sloping ceilings. Consequently..."
About the hotel
Introducing Bournemouth's newest hotel, Park Central Hotel. This modern and stylish hotel boasts a prime location across from the Bournemouth International Center, minutes' walk from the Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouths town center. This stunning hotel offers 50 newly refurbuished bedrooms including our exquisite Signature rooms with modern and contemporary furnishings and panoramic views over Bournemouth's coast line.
Indulge in a truly unforgettable culinary experience in Bournemouth's newest and finest seafood restaurant, Crab at Bournmouth. Relax and unwind in a comfort and style in the Crab's Bar, a trendy place not to be missed. Please note that we do not accept same sex group bookings (such as Stag/Hen parties)
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/02/2015 to 04/03/2024 - Please note that we do not accept same sex group bookings (such as Stag/Hen parties) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay in sunny Bournemouth
I had an excellent 2 night Bed & Breakfast stay at the Park Central when attending a concert at the BIC just across the road.
I was upgraded from a single to a small double, which was fine for me but would have been a bit small for two people. The room was very presentable and clean with a comfy bed, everything worked as it should, the window opened wide (with a safety bar) which was great as it was very warm for early April. The shower room was small but perfectly adequate for me and the shower was excellent. The breakfast menu offered plenty of cooked choices, plus a good buffet table offering a selection of cereals, fruit, juices, croissants. My cooked breakfasts were well presented and tasty. The Reception staff were very efficient, helpful and friendly, as were all staff I encountered. To conclude, I was very pleased with this hotel and its staff.
We have stayed at this hotel three times before and are yet to be disappointed.
Rooms are beautiful. Staff are most welcoming. Perfect residence for BIC. Great value for money. Please keep this a secret because we don't want it to be a sellout!