- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"This is a high quality hotel with very comfortable and spacious bedrooms, excellent food and first class service from very friendly staff. I..."
"The stay at this hotel was most enjoyable for me and my wife celebrating our wedding anniversary. No faults found. Reception efficient, room..."
"Very comfortable beds, I like the neutral decor, the staff are very friendly, and it can be very peaceful. Less good is the slightly random..."
"The most of the staff were excellent but they had to cover everything. We had a good meal from the menu on Friday so decided to eat on Satur..."
About the hotel
Situated in 2 acres of gardens, this Georgian country house hotel offers bright, airy rooms in a peaceful setting. Fresh local produce is served in the hotel restaurant. Comfortable, spacious rooms at The Pheasant offer guests private bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities and views of the hotel lawns.
Free Wi-Fi is supplied throughout the property. The hotel is surrounded by untouched heath and farm land and several species of birds nest in the grounds. A local boat makes trips to Blakeney point to see seals and bird nesting sites. The Garden Room Restaurant serves a seasonal menu with plenty of fresh fish from the local coastline on offer. The Pheasant Hotel’s bar boasts a wide range of real ales and wines. Sheringham and Cromer’s Blue Flag beaches can be reached in just 10 minutes by car, and there is a shingle beach just a 15-minute stroll away.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
First Class Pheasant
This is a high quality hotel with very comfortable and spacious bedrooms, excellent food and first class service from very friendly staff.
It is in a very rural location but easily accessible to the delights of North Norfolk. if you want to be well looked after and enjoy quality food in relaxing surroundings after a day of enjoying the delights of North Norfolk then this is the hotel for you!
The Pheasant Hotel 01/10/15
The stay at this hotel was most enjoyable for me and my wife celebrating our wedding anniversary.
No faults found. Reception efficient, room clean and comfortable, restaurant pleasant, food and its presentation excellent. The hotel set in spacious country grounds with good car parking. Value for money but not cheap.