- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The toilet could do with a shelf above the sink..."
"This is the second time I have decided to book Northville as my choice in hotel for Newcastle Coast Line. The first time we were off the Mai..."
"The room was fine, but what was called ensuite (for MY room - I don't know what other rooms may be like) meant the toilet was a separate wee..."
"Very friendly on arrival, comfy and very clean , Well worth the money .good location...."
"Me and my partner booked a last minute stay here. They gave us a room at the back of the hotel so it was quiet. The room was very spacious w..."
About the hotel
A friendly family run guest house situated close to the sea front, restaurants, bars, theatre and only 5 minutes walk to the local metro system link to Newcastle city centre. Most rooms en-suite with sky tv and in house wi-fi. We cater for groups and stag parties but also have a separate annex for workers, couples and families.
Breakfast must be booked at the time of booking not on arrival as preparation will be needed. Breakfast is served Sat and Sun between 8am and 9. 15am Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend. See you soon Trish and Jon.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/02/2014 to 28/02/2023 - Breakfast must be booked at the time of booking not on arrival as preparation will be needed. Breakfast is served Sat and Sun between 8am and 9.15am Soap available on reques The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The room was spacious and bright, a bit dated but ldeal for our trip
The toilet could do with a shelf above the sink
cheap and .... cheap
mattresses were awful, stained and very uncomfortable. Shower room good. TV not connected to anything. And the carpet was an inch thick with dust when we had to move the bed out