- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Lovely,convenient hotel near downtown Glasgow but set in a quiet square..."
"Everything thing was wonderful. I left my phone charger in the room by mistake it was 3 days before someone rang me back after I had rung tw..."
"The room was stylish and comfortable but the lighting was very dull making it difficult to apply my makeup before going out. The bed was ver..."
"Superb, luxurious bedroom; we got a free upgrade. The whole hotel is top quality, and the spa is outstanding...."
"I would highly recomend this hotel when we arrived the staff were very polite and professional. We were upgraded for free to a superior room..."
About the hotel
Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's City Centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, bars (including the historic Rally Bar, cocktail bar and champagne bar) and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. *Please Note; Twin Rooms are on Request Basis only and subject to availablity* Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am and 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge.
Numbers will also be limited during busy times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/12/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Use of the Thermal Suite in the Spa is £20 per person per day. Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am & 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge. Numbers will be limited during busy times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Food was Below average, very very salty, service was poor, the wine did not arrive until halfway through the main course and we had to wait 15mins for one main course after the others were served.
Our room was in the basement and had an air con unit outside that was very noisy all through the night. Hotel very over priced and over rated
Blythswood Square Hotel
Lovely,convenient hotel near downtown Glasgow but set in a quiet square