- 23 guest reviews
"This hotel is on doubtingly the most fantastic I have ever experienced. This stuff are both friendly professional genuinely warm down to wor..."
"My son and I had a really enjoyable weekend at Rockliffe hall. Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent. I would go back and I..."
"I thought the food was very expensive for what you got, the poached eggs for breakfast were like hard boiled eggs...."
"When we arrived porter came to the entrance outside to collect out bags, showed to the reception desks and offered a drink while we were bei..."
"This is a fabulous hotel with an amazing spa. The service was 5 star even before arriving at the hotel. The food in the Orangery was superb...."
About the hotel
Located on the banks of the River Tees outside the village of Hurworth, in the picturesque County Durham countryside, Rockliffe Hall is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy ultimate luxury. Nestled away - yet easily reached - this AA five red star Home from Home retreat promises quintessential English Charm and elegant surroundings. This private estate, dating back to the 18oo's, is steeped in history and has been lovingly restored to its former glory.
This five star country house hotel, set in 375 acres of parkland, offers a host of luxuries whether you are celebrating, relaxing or working. The hotel boasts a world class spa, a championship golf course and top class dining to suit all tastes. Due to its secluded grounds, Award winning food and outstanding range of facilities it has become a leading wedding venue offering an exclusive experience in elegant surroundings and guaranteeing a memorable occasion.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is on doubtingly the most fantastic I have ever experienced.
This stuff are both friendly professional genuinely warm down to worth people and they made my stay so wonderful that I would come back again and again.
I am a complaints manager for EE and would recommend Rockliffe Hall to anybody and everybody that I know. The room was both pretty and spotless and the complimentary bottle of champagne was a lovely touch. I also had five beauty treatments and found everything to be relaxing and professional and worth every penny that I paid.
I left the team a £50 tip which I feel a little bad about now considering how wonderful my stair was but hopefully it will give them an idea of how much I and my sister enjoyed our stay with you.
My son and I had a really enjoyable weekend at Rockliffe hall.
Very friendly helpful staff, spa facilities excellent. I would go back and I would recommend it to friends.