- 136 guest reviews
"This hotel is great for the working man. I stayed a few weeks and found the rooms to be spacious and clean although a bit tired and ready fo..."
"Central to hull...."
"Well coming back off of a national coach tour from Amsterdam I called ahead to warn of our very late return and there was no problem. Everyt..."
"Very obliging with storage of insulin and cold pack as well as willing to retrieve them whenever needed. Also corrected final days breakfas..."
"everything was good but not impressed with breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Gilson Hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Hull. All 59 rooms are equipped with a modern ensuite complete with either a walk-in power shower or bath tub. All bedrooms have Flat screen TVs offering Free-View Channels.
The well-lit desk areas are thoughtfully equipped with the business traveller in mind. The city is renowned for its famous University and among the attractions the World Famous Humber Bridge, the Deep and Kingston Stadium. Our powerful WIFI broadband is free of charge for the first hour, it's super-fast and a great facility available throughout the whole hotel, extremely easy to access from any device. This vibrant hotel is also an unbeatably convenient meeting place and offers stylish and comfortable meeting rooms for any business meeting from 2 to 200 delegates, parties and celebrations. We have FREE Limited Parking on site and In-house Bar with a great selection of drafts and spirits. Continental Breakfast Midweek is from 7. 00am to 09. 00am and on the weekends from 8. 00am to 11. 00am
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is great for the working man.
I stayed a few weeks and found the rooms to be spacious and clean although a bit tired and ready for a referb. The bed was made every day and new towels provided. I never ate here as the menu seemed a bit limited and there is a handy Witherspoon's right across the road. The parking is extremely limited also, although you can park after 6pm near the police station for free, which is a two minute walk away. All in all, it was ok and did the job for me.
Basic, convenient, friendly
Central to hull.