- 110 guest reviews
"Good value for money..."
"The hotel is improving each time we stay. The rooms are of good quality and we could not fault the staff who were so very helpful. This was..."
"Receptionist were great, room was basic but beds were good only thing missing was a mirror in the room. The tiny one in the bathroom isn't r..."
"Upon arrival I was met by a surly and uninterested young male receptionist. The small car park in front of the hotel was full so I asked whe..."
"This hotel is great for the working man. I stayed a few weeks and found the rooms to be spacious and clean although a bit tired and ready fo..."
About the hotel
The Gilson Hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Hull. All 59 rooms are equipped with a modern ensuite complete with either a walk-in power shower or bath tub. All bedrooms have Flat screen TVs offering Free-View Channels.
The well-lit desk areas are thoughtfully equipped with the business traveller in mind. The city is renowned for its famous University and among the attractions the World Famous Humber Bridge, the Deep and Kingston Stadium. Our powerful WIFI broadband is free of charge for the first hour, it's super-fast and a great facility available throughout the whole hotel, extremely easy to access from any device. This vibrant hotel is also an unbeatably convenient meeting place and offers stylish and comfortable meeting rooms for any business meeting from 2 to 200 delegates, parties and celebrations. We have FREE Limited Parking on site and In-house Bar with a great selection of drafts and spirits. Continental Breakfast Midweek is from 7. 00am to 09. 00am and on the weekends from 8. 00am to 11. 00am
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/10/2024 - Should you wish to pay cash for your room a £50 deposit will apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Best Value Hotel in Hull
The hotel is improving each time we stay.
The rooms are of good quality and we could not fault the staff who were so very helpful. This was demonstrated by the fact we arrived before the book in time. They quickly set about taking care of our bags, issuing cards and ensuring we could walk straight into our rooms later that day. With a very reasonable price I do not believe we could find a hotel which is so central in Hull with easy access to the town centre and railway station. All four of us would stay there again.