This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set amid one of the last great unspoiled wildernesses in Europe, the Inver Lodge Hotel offers visitors a tranquil retreat of outstanding natural beauty. For anglers, walkers, bird-watchers or anyone who loves nature, a stay here gives you the opportunity to experience the spectacular natural environment while enjoying the luxurious facilities and excellent cuisine at Chez Roux in one of the best hotels in the Scottish Highlands.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet