- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Good service and fantastic value for money..."
"Fantastic hotel for the price! Clean, comfortable, excellent customer service. Location, great. 5 mins walks to metro. Lots of restaurants n..."
"Great location about 10 minutes from the airport, walking distance to the metro station, plenty of shops. The food at the hotel restaurant i..."
"Had a wonderful stay! Staff all friendly and hard working! Hotel in a residential area but was perfect for us. The Metro a few hundred yards..."
"The location was close to the Metro in Deira a functioning part of the city, less luxurious than say Jumeriah, but in the thick of the day t..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of the Deira district, Flora Grand is 200 metres from the Al Rigga Metro Station and a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. All rooms are spacious and elegantly furnished, equipped with free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hi Speed WiFi is available in all areas with unlimited device and is free of charge At the Monsoon Restaurant guests can enjoy a wide ranging buffet of international cuisine all day.
Al Nakheel coffee shop also offers a selection of juices, coffees, pastries and cookies. Flora’s guests can relax in the Jacuzzi, visit the fitness centre or enjoy the rooftop pool, as well as experience various spa treatments and massages. Flora Grand is ideally located for easy access to Deira and Al Ghurair shopping malls, Dubai Creek gold and yacht club and Gold souq, amongst other nearby attractions. The hotel offers a daily shuttle service to the beach and major shopping malls in Dubai. Free private on-site parking is also available.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Rates EXCLUDE 20% TAX &Tourism Dirhams Fee of AED 15 per room per night applies on top of the room rate for all stays. Taxes are payable directly to the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Flora Grand Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Good service and fantastic value for money
one night impression
The guy in reception kept nagging me about giving my couple's ID, and I explained that she will come later.
When I went to my room with my luggage he deactivated the door card. So bad experience in this hotel. They kept calling me to make sure everything is fine while I put Do not disturb. Food was like 20AED restaurant not an hotel. Canned stuff, no taste. Toilet smells bad. The Suite was not having much furniture like it was abandoned.