- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Staff and taxi service were excellent, room was average and a bit noisy but clean with good shower..."
"The Room was tiny as was the bed really a large single, the food was excellent in the restaurant but The server behind the bar had a terrib..."
"A nice hotel with welcoming staff, I would use this hotel again...."
"Lovely comfortable hotel with excellent food. The customer service is so much nicer than in a faceless chain. My only slight quibble was the..."
"Nice building, tired décor, excellent location for airport transfers. Parking on and off site, but make sure you know which you're signing u..."
About the hotel
Built in 1780, Etrop Grange is a historically listed hotel located minutes from Manchester Airport, conveniently located for the M6 and M62. All of our bedrooms benefit from a flat-screen TV , tea & coffee making facilities and complimentary Wi-FI. To complement our Classic Rooms, Four Poster rooms and Suites, guests now have the option to upgrade to one of our newly refurbished Club Rooms to enhance their stay.
Our Club Rooms were tastefully refurbished in Summer 2014, with additional extras included such as coffee machines, soft drink mini-bar, robes, slippers, luxury bath toiletries, newspaper of your choice and hospitality tray. Our on-site restaurant; The Grange Bar & Grill provides an ambient setting for breakfast (6. 30am - 9. 30am weekdays or 7am - 10am weekends) , lunch ( 12noon - 5pm ) and dinner ( 6. 30pm - 9. 30pm )
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Etrop Grange Hotel
Staff and taxi service were excellent, room was average and a bit noisy but clean with good shower
Not a superior room
The Room was tiny as was the bed really a large single, the food was excellent in the restaurant but The server behind the bar had a terrible attitude, was rude to a little girl and to be honest if the owners were more hands on should not be in front of house.
The check in staff were great but to be honest if a goods night sleep prior to
a flight is needed then don't stay here, the beds are awful. Aching as I write this.