- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, highly recommended. Would definitely visit again...."
"We were staying in the area for my daughters wedding nearby. We were made very welcome, the room was comfortable and roomy. Not enough light..."
"We loved this place, the pictures don't do it justice. Friendly staff & charming pub serving lovely food...."
"Room was clean and tidy but something in the heating was making the pipes knock all night. we had room 1 which was the disabled room whcih w..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking to soak up the ruggedly beautiful landscapes and industrial heritage of South or West Yorkshire, this idyllic hotel in Kirkburton is one of the most charming places to stay in the Huddersfield area. Built around 1864, The Foxglove sits on the edge of the wooded Burton Dean Valley in the conservation area of Kirkburton. As well as housing 23 comfy rooms it serves a range of lovingly kept cask-ales alongside a menu of hearty, seasonal pub food.
Surrounded by sweeping Yorkshire scenery, the lodge is an ideal base for exploring local gems such as Holmfirth (the setting for TV’s Last of the Summer Wine). You’ll also find some of the country’s most interesting museums nearby. Descend 140 metres underground at the National Coal Mining Museum, experience working-life at the Colne Valley Museum or enjoy world-class art dotted around the 500 acres of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, highly recommended.
Would definitely visit again.