- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"This is a lovely little pub the staff are all very friendly and the food is absolutely amazing! Had some room confusion but the staff sorted..."
"Exceptional value for money. All of the staff we met including the cleaners were very polite and courteous. And we were made to feel very we..."
"A lovely hotel... Would definitely stay again... Clean, cosy, secure and friendly staff. Food is amazing too highly recommended..."
"Very helpful staff, especially as asked to change room as first room was near main entrance, where it was noisy as other residents constantl..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking to soak up the ruggedly beautiful landscapes and industrial heritage of South or West Yorkshire, this idyllic hotel in Kirkburton is one of the most charming places to stay in the Huddersfield area. Built around 1864, The Foxglove sits on the edge of the wooded Burton Dean Valley in the conservation area of Kirkburton. As well as housing 23 comfy rooms it serves a range of lovingly kept cask-ales alongside a menu of hearty, seasonal pub food.
Surrounded by sweeping Yorkshire scenery, the lodge is an ideal base for exploring local gems such as Holmfirth (the setting for TV’s Last of the Summer Wine). You’ll also find some of the country’s most interesting museums nearby. Descend 140 metres underground at the National Coal Mining Museum, experience working-life at the Colne Valley Museum or enjoy world-class art dotted around the 500 acres of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
This is a lovely little pub the staff are all very friendly and the food is absolutely amazing.
Had some room confusion but the staff sorted this straight away and were very accommodating!
Short Break To Yorkshire
Exceptional value for money.
All of the staff we met including the cleaners were very polite and courteous. And we were made to feel very welcome by the inn staff, with our sincere thanks to Shanane for who nothing was too much trouble. A real asset to you.