- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good hotel in beautiful location. Recommended...."
"Really lovely place and lovely staff. The food was also splendid...."
"Lovely staff, food, room, pub and great village to stay in. Our puppy was very welcomed by the staff...."
"Lack of mobile signal in the area is a blessing in disguise..."
About the hotel
Since taking over the hotel in 2010 we have refurbished the restaurants and bar, and are designing each room to provide a sumptuous and relaxing place to stay. Outside, we have our new continental terrace dining and seating area — perfect for al fresco meals or for simply enjoying a relaxing drink.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 26/12/2009 - A Deposit of £20.00 per person per night is required when a online booking is made Unfortunately we do not Allow pets in the rooms. Guest paying by Credit Card will incur a £5.00 charge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel in beautiful location. Recommended.
Good hotel in beautiful location.
Really lovely place and lovely staff.
The food was also splendid.