- Very Good
- 154 guest reviews
"We were very impressed with this hotel. It had such an inviting feeling when we arrived and wasn't too long till we checked in. Although it'..."
"The hotel was easily accessible and in a good walking distance to the beach . The family rooms were spacious and well equipped. The swimming..."
"Clean room, well kept. A little on the small side but plenty for one person. Slightly disappointed that breakfast wasn't included and the ro..."
"Booked this late for an impromptu stay in Bournemouth. Room a little small and crammed with a wardrobe such it made it difficult to open doo..."
"We stayed Thursday to Sunday so 3 nights in total and were given a super twin room on a corridor which was accessed through the dining room...."
About the hotel
This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free High Speed WiFi and limited free parking with additional on road parking close by. The hotel has just completed its final phase of refurbishment with all bedrooms fully refurbished and a £100k refurbishment of the hotels Leisure Club The Durley Dean’s rooms boast contemporary design, and each features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and a work area.
All rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel is well-placed, 0. 3 miles from the bars and shops of the town centre. 10 minutes’ walk brings guests to Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pier. Residents have free use of the swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room that make up the hotel Leisure Complex. There is also a golf club within 5 minutes’ drive. The menu of British cuisine is made using local produce, and served in the stylish No. 28 restaurant. The Durley’s bar offers Dorset Cream teas, beverages and snacks during the day.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Durley Dean Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
We were very impressed with this hotel.
It had such an inviting feeling when we arrived and wasn't too long till we checked in. Although it's quite a distance from the station if you don't drive it's close to the beach which was good enough for us. The double room for two people was a good size for us even for our 1 and a half year baby. Very clean, spacious and cozy, will definitely be returning.
The room we were given was classed as superior, if that was the case I would have liked to see a basic room.
The bathroom was very small and the fan fell off the ceiling. The room was very hot with no fan or air-conditioning, we could not open the windows due to the constant running of an industrial extractor fan that would have kept us awake all night.