- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"A very well located hotel which is only a 5 minutes walk to the quieter and much nicer end of the beach i.e. away from the congested pier ar..."
"Paid £300 for 2 nights but the hotel looks nothing like the pictures. Quite old style with unappealing furniture, swimming pool very small...."
"Good value hotel for a family stay. Room had a double bed and bunk beds for the kids, plus room for a travel cot for the baby. Room and bath..."
"Excellent family/adjoining rooms, each with ensuite ans safe and secure for the children..."
"Nice place to stay...."
About the hotel
This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free High Speed WiFi and limited free parking with additional on road parking close by.
The hotel is well-placed just undder half a mile from the bars and shops of the town centre.
10 minutes’ walk brings guests to Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pier.
The Durley Dean’s rooms boast contemporary design, and each features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and a work area. All rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Residents have free use of the swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room that make up the hotel Leisure Complex. There is also a golf club within 5 minutes’ drive.
The menu of British cuisine is made using local produce, and served in the stylish No. 28 restaurant. The Durley’s bar offers Dorset Cream teas, beverages and snacks during the day.
The hotel also has 2 beauty rooms offering a range of treatments, open 7 days a week. Our Spa treatment rooms are extremely popular and get booked well in advance we strongly recommend if you wish to book a treatment that you do telephone to book at your earliest opportunity. The hotel however cannot offer any guarantees there will be availability of treatments during your stay as the appointments are sold on a first come first served basis.
Our Leisure Club is open from 7am until 9pm, all children must be accompanied by an adult. Children have access to the Leisure Facilities until 6pm.
There is a minimum 2 nights stay for Saturdays in August, please search 2 nights for rates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Location and Good hotel.
A very well located hotel which is only a 5 minutes walk to the quieter and much nicer end of the beach i.e.
away from the congested pier area which is 15 minutes walk away, but a big difference in the beach experience. While a some parts of our standard-room decor might be described as a little tired, the excellent staff, along with the excellent in house restaurant food makes this a worthwhile family friendly hotel.
This hotel rooms are not air conditioned, but they do provide table fans.
Not as expected for the money charged
Paid £300 for 2 nights but the hotel looks nothing like the pictures.
Quite old style with unappealing furniture, swimming pool very small. The stay was saved by their customer service which is top and the fact that it is very close to the town centre & beach.