- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"I have to make business trips to our other office in North Cardiff and this is my hotel of choice. Aside from the location - on the outskirt..."
"Our stay was alright except for the problem with being charged before we arrived!..."
"No issues after a week on site. It felt like I'd known them for years. Good value for money, close to M4 and City Centre...."
"Very friendly staff and excellent value for a very comfortable room...."
About the hotel
All rooms include complimentary Tea, Coffee, Toast, Cereals & juice. Hot breakfast is available at an additional cost. Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00.
A country residence, Manor Parc Country Hotel and The Orangerie Restaurant lies nestled beneath Caerphilly Mountain. The restaurant serves unfussy, classic cuisine in a tranquil setting. Expect delicious starters such as fresh seafood chowder or deep-fried Brie, served upon a rocket salad and cranberry compote. Mains include fritto misto, featuring deep-fried squid, king prawns, scallops and sea bass, and tender prime fillet of beef laced with a red wine and thyme jus. Those with the appetite can choose from the tempting and daily changing dessert options. Early diners can choose from the table d’hote menu – available Monday to Friday from 6pm until 7. 30pm – offering two courses for £19. 50, three courses for £24. 50. Within and after these hours, and on Saturdays, there is an à la carte menu with mains starting at £15. Sunday lunch is available at £22. 50 per person and booking is recommended. There are 21 lovely en-suite bedrooms, as well as a restaurant overlooking a large patio and landscaped gardens. With paintings by world-famous artist Harry Holland decorating the walls, it offers a superb setting for any occasion. The private function rooms can cater for a meeting or conference of between three and 120 people, and there is ample free parking. The beautiful setting and stylish interiors also make the hotel perfect for weddings. Manor Parc offers everything from the civil ceremony to the reception, and the experienced staff will ensure everything runs smoothly
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - ** Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00. ** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
A firm favourite
I have to make business trips to our other office in North Cardiff and this is my hotel of choice.
Aside from the location - on the outskirts and easy to get into Cardiff but near Caerphilly Mountain if you're after fresh air - there's so much I like about it; friendly, helpful and professional staff, a relaxed and relaxing atmosphere, food that's freshly prepared and always tastes good. Some might prefer the more 'trendy' city centre chains, but in numerous visits in the past none of them have ever matched the level of hospitality and consistency of service I get here.
Our stay was alright except for the problem with being charged before we arrived!