- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Our room was beautiful, the food was superb and the staff wonderful...."
"Don't much enjoy driving on Devon lanes but got to be done and to get away for good food, service, location, views, shower and bed. Carpet c..."
"One night stay, assumed we had booked a room above the pub, but we had a room in the converted thatched cottages in the grounds, a definite..."
"we had a standard room which was very tight. If staying more than one night suggest upgrading. Beautiful coastal walking paths close by. Sta..."
"A special place. Good in many ways. Friendly staff. To be a strong local pub, a top quality restaurant, and a high class guest house all at..."
About the hotel
Nestling in the heart of Branscombe, one of Britain’s most picturesque villages, is the award winning, 14th Century, Masons Arms Hotel. With only a leisurely ten minute stroll to Branscombe Beach, The Masons Arms offers an ideal base to escape the stresses of modern life and enjoy the magical vista of sea, beaches and the spectacular walks offered by the ninety five miles of Devon and Dorset’s Jurassic Coast. Our restaurant offers an exciting and creative menu in relaxed fine dining surroundings; and our award winning bar menu includes fish specialities including locally caught Lobster and Crab, as well as joints of meat spit roasted over the open fire in the bar.
We serve as many as six locally brewed bitters and the finest wines from around the world. We only accept well-behaved dogs but only in selected cottages. You must contact reception if you would like to bring your dog with you so we can ensure you are allocated a dog friendly room. Please note there is an additional charge for dogs.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was beautiful, the food was superb and the staff wonderful.
Don't much enjoy driving on Devon lanes but got to be done and to get away for good food, service, location, views, shower and bed.
Carpet could have done with a shampoo and if it rains you need an umbrella but a quite special and memorable stay. Fantastic break.