- 3 guest reviews
"As I have stated this hotel is very good value for your money nice area nice staff and nice clean spacious room we did book last minute (on..."
"Small but adequate room. The staff was really nice, helpful and efficient. A few insects in the shower, also the water flow is a little on t..."
"Whilst our room was tiny for two women travelling together and the bed had a wobbly mattress on it that slipped off during the night, this w..."
About the hotel
You will receive a warm welcome at this recently completely renovated hotel. This non-smoking property features 182 comfortable guestrooms all with free Wi-Fi Internet. The area has something for everyone and serious shoppers as well as lovers of culture can really let themselves go here.
Our business guests will also appreciate our excellent location near the RAI Trade & Congress Centre and the World Trade Centre Amsterdam. You are in the very heart of Amsterdam! Because Amsterdam has so much to offer, we understand that after such an intense busy day you would like a good night’s sleep! Our rooms therefore offer you every facility and you can escape to another world, away from the busy city. All the guestrooms are attractively furnished, have private facilities, with bath and/or shower, television, telephone, hairdryer, work desk, a laptop-size safe and air conditioning. Most rooms also feature a mini-bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam City Centre in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
As I have stated this hotel is very good value for your money nice area nice staff and nice clean spacious room we did book last minute (on the same day) but found out that we had earthed ourselves a little treasure hear.
Small but adequate
Small but adequate room.
The staff was really nice, helpful and efficient. A few insects in the shower, also the water flow is a little on the low side. Great location. A very good accommodation if you want to explore Amsterdam and not stay confined to your room.