This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
DRUSKININKAI Druskininkai is the biggest in Lithuania, open all year round balneological, mud, mineral water and climate therapy resort with its health treatment traditions reaching back to 1794. The climate in Druskininkai is always soft and warm, with fresh air that is among the purest in Europe. The resort is rich in different mineral waters as well as resources of curing peaty mud.
In 2003 the Newsweek magazine listed Druskininkai among the top ten resorts, as the best European balneological resort. On May 30, 2008 Druskininkai was awarded with the Flag of Honour of the Council of Europe. HOTEL Best Western Hotel Central is located in the Old Town of Druskininkai, in the vicinity of the resort health centre, an aqua park, a pedestrian avenue, M. K. Čiurlionis Memorial Museum, outdoor tennis courts, the town beach, a quay, and cycling paths. In 1909 the first hotel in Druskininkai was opened here by the parents of famous sculptor Jacques Lipchitz. In summer 2007, the hotel restarted again in the restored building keeping authentic interior elements as well as the original name, Central. The hotel is equipped with a free wireless Internet connection, air conditioners, an elevator, an outdoor terrace, a restaurant, a wellness centre, and a free parking lot in the inner yard. During warm seasons, there is a chance to play croquet on the hotel lawn. A compact-sized, two-storey building with a mansard, the Best Western Hotel Central offers excellent conditions for important meetings and seminars as well as relaxation and parties with friends or colleagues. The hotel guests are offered discounts in the resort Health Centre, Druskininkai Aqua Park, the resort SPA centres, and medical sanatoriums. ROOMS The Best Western Hotel Central has 36 rooms with stylish and modern interior including luxurious solid oak wood furniture, natural materials, and reproductions of paintings by Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis. The rooms located on the ground floor are intended for smoking guests. There are also some connecting rooms in the hotel. For additional fee the hotel guests are allowed to bring in their pet animals. All rooms have king-sized beds, satellite television, wireless Internet connection, work desks, telephones, air conditioners, mini bars, safe boxes (in some rooms), hair dryers, and bathrooms with heated floor. Competent staff will meet all the hotel guests' requirements and expectations. CONFERENCE HALL The hotel houses a cosy hall (25 seats) fitted with every kind of modern equipment for conferences, seminars, and meetings. Catering services are offered to conference or seminar participants: coffee breaks, business lunches, or festive dinners in the hotel restaurant can be ordered. On clients' request coffee, soft drinks, and snacks are served in a lounge next to the conference hall. RESTAURANT A cosy 40-seat restaurant Central is a perfect place to have a lunch, a romantic dinner or a banquet. We invite you to taste delicious dishes of Lithuanian or European cuisine. On request the food can be served in rooms or the conference hall. The outdoor terrace is open during warm seasons. A special menu is offered for business meetings, seminars, and different festive occasions: we guarantee excellent quality and service. Every morning the hotel guests are offered a variety of freshly made meals for the buffet breakfast served on weekdays from 8 am to 10 am, and from 8 am to 11 am on Saturdays and Sundays. On weekdays from 12 am to 3 pm the hotel restaurant offers delicious lunch for low prices. WELLNESS CENTRE The wellness centre of the Best Western Hotel Central offers a variety of services and treatments: different types of massage, body care therapies, sauna, steam bath, and whirlpool bath. The hotel guests can use the services of the wellness centre such as sauna, steam bath, and whirlpool free of charge from 8 to 11 am. Massages. Qualified massage therapists will help you to relax, overcome fatigue and everyday stress, and feel fresh again.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet