- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very good hotel centrally located in the 'Old Town'. The only problem I had was connecting to their Wi-Fi which they explained was due to sy..."
About the hotel
Hotel Leonardo is the result of a skilful renovation of an old post office building in the historical centre of Prague. Now you can indulge yourself in uniquely furnished 82 spacious rooms and suites, boasting antique pieces of Prague's rich Art Nouveau heritage. State of the art WIFI internet access is available through the entire hotel free of charge.
The Castle View Junior Suites offer a magnificent view of the Vltava River, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle and feature a large apartment style living room and a hydro massage bath tub. We are also serve our famous complimentary rich buffet breakfast which is served in a Romanesque cellar with its vaulted arches. Elegant boutique Hotel Leonardo is located in the heart of Old Town, right at the Vltava River only few steps away from the Charles Bridge and the National Theatre. The hotel has a unique location and is in the middle of Prague's cultural, historic and commercial centres, from where everything can be reached on foot.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Leonardo Praha in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean, busy hotel
Very good hotel centrally located in the 'Old Town'.
The only problem I had was connecting to their Wi-Fi which they explained was due to system maintenance. The were many American tourists which to me means the hotel meets high standards.