This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This historic, aristocratic hotel dates from the 12th century, is the oldest hotel in Venice and it served as a shelter for the Knights Templar during their visit to the "Serenissima". This luxury 5-star hotel has its own private dock where you can arrive in style by motorboat or gondola. Alternatively, the San Marco-Vallaresso Vaporetto water bus stop is just 50 metres away.
Luna Hotel Baglioni is set 80 metres from Saint Mark's Square and offers impressive interiors with original frescoes and stunning views across the lagoon. This 5-star hotel guarantees a memorable experience in central Venice. Rooms at the Luna are spacious and elegant with antique furniture, Murano glass chandeliers, and a marble bathroom with hairdryer. Each one is air conditioned and has a TV and minibar. Some suites overlook the lagoon. A large buffet breakfast is served each morning in the grand frescoed Salone Marco Polo hall. Drinks and snacks are available throughout the day from Caffè Baglioni, overlooking a small canal. The award-winning restaurant Canova serves Venetian specialities and fine wines.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Luna Hotel Baglioni in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet