- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Not being folk who will camp at a festival, we wanted somewhere comfortable and not too far from Beverley. The Innkeeper's Lodge met the req..."
"Window in the room had been left open amd the room was extremely cold. The single small electric radiator failed to warm the room up before..."
"Used this hotel for convenience of location and having used hotels in the group before. Toby Carvery on site for reasonably priced food...."
"Stayed for 4 nights, location great miss most of rush hour traffic, nearby retail park facilities great. Friendly staff, food great, though..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You’ll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge. The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food.
It’s an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep. Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures. Plus there’s shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend