- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"I stayed at the Innkeepers lodge in Hull for a business meeting. After booking then reading the reviews i wondered if i had done the right t..."
"Found the Lodge easily, booking in was simple, room was very good, clean and warm. Considering it's on a main road very quiet. Food from the..."
"was surprised how clean & tidy the inn keepers lodge was. would certainly recommend it to anyone. an added bonus of the continental breakfas..."
"lodge was as we had expected clean well appointed with good dining and relaxing facilities, one problem was that it was a warm night and we..."
"If you just need a hotel for the night and then be on your way - this hotel has everything you need. TV in room. Breakfast great, everything..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You’ll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge. The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food.
It’s an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep. Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures. Plus there’s shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
97% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed at the Innkeepers lodge in Hull for a business meeting.
After booking then reading the reviews i wondered if i had done the right thing. How wrong was i, i booked in for the night and was greeted with very friendly staff. Unpacked then had some work to do in my room which was ok, bit dated but works very well with a good sized desk. Evening meal again served by very friendly staff in the joining pub, you cannot go wrong with a carvery good price for a lovely roast dinner. Best nights sleep i have had in a hotel with no noise from deliveries or staff as mentioned by some on here. Would definetly be back again and would recommend it to anyone for a good nights sleep.
Friday night stay
Found the Lodge easily, booking in was simple, room was very good, clean and warm.
Considering it's on a main road very quiet. Food from the Toby pub next door, excellent service and meal was worth the money. Overall an excellent stay, would use again if in this part of the country.