- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"A warm and freindly welcome, nothing was to much trouble, a nice quiet night...."
"First class service and quality . We have stayed at several hotel / guest houses in the area and find this to be one of the best , and at re..."
"I stayed at the Innkeepers lodge in Hull for a business meeting. After booking then reading the reviews i wondered if i had done the right t..."
"Found the Lodge easily, booking in was simple, room was very good, clean and warm. Considering it's on a main road very quiet. Food from the..."
"was surprised how clean & tidy the inn keepers lodge was. would certainly recommend it to anyone. an added bonus of the continental breakfas..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You’ll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge. The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food.
It’s an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep. Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures. Plus there’s shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Hull, Willerby
A warm and freindly welcome, nothing was to much trouble, a nice quiet night.
one of the best in the area
First class service and quality .
We have stayed at several hotel / guest houses in the area and find this to be one of the best , and at reasonable cost.Strongly recommend that guests take the "Full English" option for breakfast as it is outstanding value and quality.