- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent service & wonderful continental breakfast..."
"Could not fault anything . We have stayed at various hotels and bed and breakfast accommodation through many years and many countries and ha..."
"We had the pleasure of staying at Brookville Guesthouse b&b. We booked outside of the centre of Dublin as it was more reasonable and it had..."
About the hotel
Brookville House is a luxury well designed and equipped family run 4 star Guest House located in an exclusive part of Dublin, in Blackrock, with plenty of traditional Irish pubs, golf courses, cafés and restaurants locally. Staying here, you'll get the comfort of a high-class hotel, mixed with the warm Irish welcome of a cosy, family-run Bed and Breakfast. Check into a Home away from home with an emphasis on the personal touch, high standards and great value when looking for accommodation in Dublin.
Brookville House is within 5 mins of Dun Laoghaire FerryPort, convenient for Dublin Port and Dublin Airport, Sandyford, Dundrum Shopping Centre, Ballsbridge, Johnnie Fox's Pub and Leopardstown RaceCourse. It enjoys excellent easy access to the city centre via Dart and bus; Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock Dart stop within 1 km and bus numbers 4, 45 and 46A within 100 metres. The 4 bus runs every 10 minutes, it stops just outside our gate, has a journey time into O'Connell Bridge on O'Connell Street Dublin City Centre of 20-25 minutes, as it travels along a bus corridor so it is not affected by traffic, it also stops directly outside the main gates of the Blackrock Clinic, Vincents Hospital and RDS all within 6 mins of Brookville House. Nitelink buses run from Dublin City Centre til 4am on Friday and Saturday nights. Enjoy our free Health and Relaxation Hydrotherapy Spa n Sauna (min 2 night stay), free Wifi, free private car parking, free calls to all local landlines,free DVD library and free mineral water. Guests can start off the day with one of our generous 4 course Irish breakfasts in panoramic breakfast conservatory style dining room, relax in the residents sittingroom/reading room or stroll through our gardens with their picnic and BBQ areas. Choose from single, double, twin, triple, quadruple/family rooms. All rooms are ensuite with power shower, all rooms have free WiFi internet, direct dial phones (free calls to local landlines), cable/satellite TV (22 channels incl. CNN SkySports), DVD player (free DVDs), m/wave, fridge, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, tea/coffee with biscuits; knives, forks and plates for “take-away” deliveries from local restaurants if required. If you are holidaying in Ireland we can organise direct transfers from Dublin Airport with a Meet and Greet service to Brookville House aswell as City and Sightseeing Tours for you. If you are a student, we are very close to Michael Smurfit School of Business and UCD, our bedrooms have study desks, study lamps and free wireless broadband. For corporate clients enjoy left luggage facilities, secretarial and laundry services with flexible check-in and check-out times by prior arrangement. For pet-lovers, bring your pet on holiday with you, just let us know in advance (a nightly charge of 20 euro per pet applies).
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Sauna , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Welcoming & comfortable
Excellent service & wonderful continental breakfast
Fantastic place to stay. .
Could not fault anything .
We have stayed at various hotels and bed and breakfast accommodation through many years and many countries and have experienced all kinds of accommodation but at Brookville it is like staying "Bespoke". The location is very good for Dublin City/Dublin Bay and within a day's journey from the West of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The hosts go the extra mile to accommodate your every needs. A warm and friendly atmosphere - enjoyed our stay immensely. Thank You.