- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The White House Manor is a lovely hotel with very god customer service. The rooms are clean and very comfortable and if you want a breakfast..."
"The staff are very polite and courteous, with a great knowledge of the local area. The check in/out service is superb. High quality rooms an..."
"I've stayed here half a dozen times whilst visiting family nearby - I can manage a maximum of 3 nights on a camp bed but with a long drive h..."
"We stayed two nights and I would highly recommend it. The room was excellent with the wonderful steam room a lovely extra touch...."
About the hotel
The White House Manor is a restored Georgian House which has been transformed into a luxurious private sanctuary of 21st Century sophistication that defies its quaint rural setting. Each of the twelve individual bedrooms exhibit an imagination, humor and laser sense of detail. With nine doubles and three single rooms the choices range from Crystal and Campion with locally made four-poster beds to Aphrodite, Minerva and Millennium which have their own Turkish steam rooms.
All have sumptuous bathrooms, fine towelling, soft robes and The White Company toiletries. Whilst some have power showers, hydrotherapy baths or wet rooms. Every bedroom features a writing area with complimentary WI-FI, stationery, tea trays and home made biscuits, mini bars with fresh ice, flat screen television, DVD system, i-pod docking stations, fresh flowers and more. With daily newspapers our freshly prepared Cheshire breakfasts can be delivered to your room or enjoyed in our newly rebuilt conservatory with views of the garden and village beyond. The White House Manor at the head of picturesque Prestbury is perfect to enjoy the myriad of village restaurants, pubs and shops all within walking distance. Prestbury on the A538 is definitely on the des-res list of Cheshire's golden triangle, perfect for the stately homes of Tatton, Chatsworth and Lyme Park, ideal for Manchester's designer shops. Excellent road and rail communications with Manchester Airport less than 20 minutes away, leaves little excuse but to enjoy the White House Manor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The White House Manor
The White House Manor is a lovely hotel with very god customer service.
The rooms are clean and very comfortable and if you want a breakfast to write home about have the healthy option - it is delicious.