- 3 guest reviews
"Fantastic welcome. We were on motorcycles which meant we had awkward luggage and were wearing very warm clothing. We parked up and found lug..."
"After a week in hotels throughout Switzerland, my family and I stayed here on our last night before heading home. Best hotel of our entire s..."
About the hotel
Located only 5 km from the airport, the Park Inn Zurich Airport is the ideal base to relax and unwind in Feng Shui settings before or after a long flight. The hotel offers 208 quiet and modern rooms, 10 meeting rooms, an airport shuttle (upon availability), a fitness room, a business corner, an international restaurant and a bar with views of the airport. It is situated in a suburb of Zurich, 12 km from the city centre and close to a beautiful nature reserve.
There are excellent connections to Messe Zurich (fairgrounds), the Hallenstadion (indoor stadium), the World Trade Centre and the city centre, all of which are reachable by public transport within about 20 minutes.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport in Rümlang are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great all rounder.
We were on motorcycles which meant we had awkward luggage and were wearing very warm clothing. We parked up and found luggage trolleys in the parking area which were easily manovered to the room through the electric doors. Nice and easy check in with a very friendly and helpful Reception guy. Barman was nice and even got us a pizza after hours, which we really did appreciate as we were starved, thank you for that. Could have done with more than one pillow and only one plug socket, but that's the only two gripes. A lovely hotel and I would easily recommend or stay again.
Park Inn is over priced, food is terrible and WAY overpriced
Like most Zurich airport hotels, the Park Inn is insultingly overpriced.
Food is terrible and a complete rip-off. Stay here only when there are no other options.