- 7 guest reviews
"Cheap and cheerful for a place to stay for city break. Easy access to town via cab or bus. Wouldn't recommend for families though as rooms c..."
"The accommodation was quiet - what we wanted. It was clean and served daily. We enjoyed the benefits of off road parking. We had read commen..."
"The street is extremely quiet, and the room had black out blinds and a fridge. There are cooking facilities in a separate kitchen which is r..."
About the hotel
Beech Mount Grove Suites are set in a leafy suburb of Liverpool situated in close proximity to Sefton Park and the bohemian quarter of lark lane where there is an abundant of superb restaurants, Excellent bars and pubs are all within walking distance, as is the world famous Penny Lane, home of The Beatles. Good transport links to the city centre. The suites offer comfortable, relaxing accommodation at an affordable price.
Each has large spacious bedrooms with high speed internet access. All suites have access to on-site cooking facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms are very dated but clean.
Beds were very comfortable,but that's it. TV wouldn't work kept loosing signal. Shower didn't work properly, you had to stand on the plug to get the hair dryer to work. For £74 not good value wouldn't go back