- 1 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast were delicious and with different choices every day. Our room was huge in size with a big..."
About the hotel
It's only a short walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, this area is less tourists than much of the Old Quarter. All shopping and banking facilities, as well as eating and entertainment options are located conveniently on our doorstep or just a few minutes walk away. The new New Star Hotel Hanoi provides you with a comfortable and relaxing stay in well appointed rooms furnished with the latest facilities and we maintain our renowned world class customer service.
Whether you are on a business trip or a leisure vacation, our 24-hour on duty courteous, professional and friendly hotel staff will take the utmost care during your stay to ensure you have a memorable time in Hanoi.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hanoi Crystal Hotel in Hanoi are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The breakfast were delicious and with different choices every day. Our room was huge in size with a big kitchen and bathroom.