- 2 guest reviews
"We had booked Hotel Semiramis for our Honeymoon. We had expected it to be somewhat more luxurious than it was, the hotel was much older than..."
About the hotel
Semiramis Hotel, entirely renovated, is located in a calm neighbourhood. The hotel offers high quality services in the pleasant environment of the four-hectare palm plantation. Only 15 minutes from Marrakech International Airport and 10 minutes from Koutoubia and Jamâa El Fna Square.
Semiramis provides you with an exchange office, shops, a room service 24h/24h, a laundry, baby sitting for children, an infirmary and an Internet connection.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel, 3*
We had booked Hotel Semiramis for our Honeymoon.
We had expected it to be somewhat more luxurious than it was, the hotel was much older than we expected, with the website photos being rather favourable. It is somewhat dated and is beginning to require some TLC. That said, we had no particular complaints. The staff were excellent, very friendly. The rooms were spotless, very clean and the maids were very friendly. We had booked on a B&B basis, and breakfast was lovely. We were in Marrakech for New Year and the hotel had gone to a huge amount of effort to arrange a banquet and party evening for the guests. This was rather expensive at £60 per person, but it was very good. They had made a real effort and the food was amazing. The hotel was further from the town centre than we expected, but once we got the hang of haggling for taxis, it was fine. We actually walked into town a couple of times too, which was lovely. I would have no problem recommending Hotel Semiramis, providing you are not expecting real luxury. If you are looking for a nice, clean, friendly base for a short stay in Marrakech, then this hotel would be ideal. I would rate the hotel as a 3 star hotel.
Arrived to find no towels, when requested towels, they provided us with two dirty ripped towels (although the next day this was sorted).Night staff (reception, parking attendant)were rude.
clear visible spaces in car park, but did not allow us to park in hotel, had to pay for overnight car park outside the hotel, and reception did not allow us to bring in bottled water.