- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"I love the Connacht Hotel....I like the anonymity of the place.Very spacious rooms, lobby,bar and dining room. The staff are simply wonderfu..."
"A lovely hotel in a great location..."
"The hotel needs a refurbishment. Breakfast not good...."
"Very welcoming, clean and tidy. All staff very friendly Only issues were, having to ask for tea and coffe at breakfast. When it came, the co..."
"tiny fridge in room would be nice and a spa trearment..."
About the hotel
The Connacht Hotel is located minutes from Galway City Centre. The city is renowned for it's culture and atmosphere, with vibrant nightlife, numerous festivals, good food, great music, golfing, horse riding and water sports. Galway has long been one of the most popular tourist destinations in Ireland.
Would guests kindly note that this hotel is totally non-smoking throughout.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Connacht Hotel in Galway are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Not overly impressed. Its the little details that make all the difference.
I paid €138 for one night b&b for my partner and myself.
The Hotel exterier is impressive and the interior is lovely.. However checkin took forever with very little communication from the receptionist and then i was informed it was a 11:30am check out, personally I think this is ridiculous and way to early. I asked if I could pay for a later check out and got a very blunt NO. The hotel room was nice, very warm and noise was at a complete minimum which was great. Breakfast the next morning was an absolute joke half and hour standing in a line that was queuing right out to reception desk, even though there was a massive table and seating area to the right hand side not being used. I think if you are going to expect people to get up, down for breakfast and be checked out by 11:30 am then at least be able to cater for the amount of guests you have booked for breakfast. However when we eventually got seated for breakfast the selection and quality of the food was fantastic.
cosy, warm and very comfortable accommodation
I love the Connacht Hotel....I like the anonymity of the place.Very spacious rooms, lobby,bar and dining room.
The staff are simply wonderful.