- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Great staff and lovely room...."
"Pretty much what was needed for an overnight stay. Functional and as busy as you would expect on a Saturday night...."
"The bathroom was a little 'jaded' - crack across the back of the toilet and broken tiles. The fact that the room wasn't cleaned until 4-4.30..."
"I love the Connacht Hotel....I like the anonymity of the place.Very spacious rooms, lobby,bar and dining room. The staff are simply wonderfu..."
"A lovely hotel in a great location..."
About the hotel
The Connacht Hotel is a popular Galway hotel, located on the main Dublin road as you enter Galway City Centre. The hotel has a great advantage of extensive free parking and a regular bus route close by with direct access to the city centre. A choice of accommodation ensures that there is something to suit everyone.
Recently refurbished guest bedrooms are comfortably designed with all amenities available. Double, Twin, Triple, Family rooms and Suites and a range of apartments give the customer a great choice of accommodation. A large hotel bar & cocktail lounge offers a bright and spacious area that is perfect for midmorning tea & scones, lunch & evening dining. The cocktail bar enhances the holiday spirit in the hotel with regular evening live music and a range of wonderful cocktails from the in house mixologist. Ruebens restaurant provides a relaxed, casual dining experience. Friendly Fellows Kids Club is on site at weekends and school holidays and is a popular attraction for the younger guests from 3 – 15 years. Located off the spacious hotel foyer is a selection of meeting rooms, equipped with all required amenities to ensure a productive outcome. Wifi is provided throughout the hotel, and is easily accessed and unlimited. Active 24 Leisure & Fitness offers a wide range of activities for visitors, 20m indoor pool & kids pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, two work out studios and extensive gym & changing facilities. The gym is open 24 hours a day for members & guests to avail of.
During race week 25th-31st July 2016 the cancellation policy will be 7 days
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- 25/07/2016 to 31/07/2016 - ****HOTEL HAS 7 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY DURING RACE WEEK ON ALL ROOM TYPES**** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The Connacht Hotel
Great staff and lovely room.