This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Riad el Grably is located between Bahia Palace and Dar Si Said museum in the residential area Riad Zitoun Jdid Five minutes walk from the square jeem el Fnaa through the shopping streets after a visit to the soucks you enjoy being in the calm of the Riad and its seven rooms distributed around two patios (garden and pool) The riad also seduce you by its numerous terraces that allow you to feel in complete privacy (Berber tent, jacuzzi, sun terrace, a canopy bed, a delicious breakfast and dinner) the terrace you have a magnificent view of the Dar Si Said museum, the Moulay Idriss Palace, the Middle Atlas, High Atlas and the snow and the palace bahia
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi
Useful Info Show/hide
- 00:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad El Grably in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.30(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet