- 14 guest reviews
"I know its been said many times but "what can I say" This is truly a great hotel from a very warm and personal welcome, the great suite we w..."
"loved it. the house is amazing and the rooms are really well furnished. The owners offer a Bentley experience taking you to another restaura..."
"We stayed one night at goldborough hall in the Hanson suite. The accommodation was faultless, spacious enormous comfortable bed all mod cons..."
"The hotel,Staff, and owner are all fantastic, i could not fault them in any way. Well done...."
"Lovely location, lovely room, polite and efficient staff. Lots of large flies in the room, managed to kill three...."
About the hotel
Spend the night in the former private residence of a Royal Princess. Goldsborough Hall is a 400 year old Jacobean Stately Home that offers the finest luxury accommodation in one of only six spacious suites. The Hall is set in a quiet, secluded village, and has uninterrupted views across historic landscaped grounds and unspoilt open parkland.
The Hall is a perfect setting for romantic breaks, private meetings, family celebrations, or when you just need a break from it all. Sumptuous dining available in the Sir Richard Hutton dining room and a full traditional Yorkshire Breakfast. Free wifi also available throughout. Rooms feature: Jacobean hand carved 8ft x 8ft four poster beds, ivory leather chesterfield double sofa beds, 50” HD Plasma TVs, Sony DAB ipod/ iphone docking stations, Whirlpool baths, 14” wireless controlled monsoon showers. Located in beautiful North Yorkshire, close to the cities of York and Leeds. With easy road access, just 1 mile off the A59 bypass, between the A1M, J47 and the Spa town of Harrogate and rail links to London in under 2 hours.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic and very special place.
I know its been said many times but "what can I say" This is truly a great hotel from a very warm and personal welcome, the great suite we were placed in, the grounds and rest of the hotel to the wonderful food.
We were totally relaxed from the moment we went through the main doors and made to feel we were the only people there. The service and staff were nothing but caring and helpful throughout our stay. We both can't wait to return here again and sample its delights, the only minor downside was that a bed spring was broken and stuck up the edge of the mattress and caught my leg but the staff were shocked and totally apologetic.
the house is amazing and the rooms are really well furnished. The owners offer a Bentley experience taking you to another restaurant if you like (which was tempting if only for the drive) but I'm glad we didn't do this because the food in the house is exceptional. the owners have got the balance just right in terms of decoration and ambience. House staff were really friendly. It clearly gets a lot of business from weddings and when you see the house, it makes perfect sense. really nice break. thoroughly recommend it.