- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"The breakfast was very good, but the room was tiny, I couldn't have a shower because I couldn't actually get in, the bathroom was a very sma..."
"Our first floor room was a good size and had all we required for a comfortable nights stay...."
"Welcomed at the door on arrival there was no fuss or messing about or the bit I hate is (sorry Sir can you wait a moment ) very organised an..."
"The owner is a friendly and helpful man and insisted on carrying my case upstairs despite his not being in the best of health. He was also t..."
"I was very happy with my brief stay at the A4 hotel. My room was spotless and the bed was comfortable. Everything worked. The owner was frie..."
About the hotel
A4 Hotel is a 10 bedroom family run hotel all our rooms are en suite with tea & coffee making facilities. We have a small bar and serve a full English breakfast. We have a free car park and we offer free wifi access.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk from various pubs and restaurants and 1 mile from the city centre. Buses stop just outside the hotel and all go into Bristol city and Bath.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
The breakfast was very good, but the room was tiny, I couldn't have a shower because I couldn't actually get in, the bathroom was a very small cubicle.
Very nice breakfast though and fair price for a city guest house.
Our first floor room was a good size and had all we required for a comfortable nights stay.