- 1 guest reviews
"We booked a driver through the company for transfers from and to the airport which was very convenient, both drivers were helpful but especi..."
About the hotel
This apartment is perfect for Prague visitors seeking the unlikely combination of city center accommodation on a peaceful, quiet street. Furnished for maximum comfort, this two-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to six guests, and is recommended for its proximity to the world-famous Wenceslas Square as well as numerous restaurants and pubs, such as the Pivovarsky Dum, a restaurant where they brew their own beer on-site.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We booked a driver through the company for transfers from and to the airport which was very convenient, both drivers were helpful but especially the one who picked us up at the airport.The apartment was clean but quite shabby, could do with a coat of paint and some new curtains.It was in a good position for walking to all the attractions and close to good restaurants.