- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Was very easy to find and was a lovely hotel. Would definitely stay again, loved the swimming pool and spa, etc...."
"We stayed here for our anniversary on sat 14th March 2015 and I have to say our stay was exemplary! We stayed on the upper deck with breakfa..."
"It was a really nice hotel the food was nice the service was great also the room was gorgeous very modern and more hotels should be like thi..."
"Room was very cold despite having the heating on and was very noisey when on. Other then that the hotel was fine. Would not have paid anymo..."
"The accommodation was comfortable, clean and fairly spacious for this type of hotel. Unfortunately the shower lacked pressure so was a bit d..."
About the hotel
Village Solihull is only 8 miles from Birmingham International Airport and ideally located to offer you the buzz of the city to the peace and tranquillity of the countryside. Enjoy rich historical experiences by visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and Warwick and Kenilworth Castle – all just a short drive away. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Solihull.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Was very easy to find and was a lovely hotel.
Would definitely stay again, loved the swimming pool and spa, etc.