- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel Manes was a very good choice as far as my wife and I are concerned. The only negative to it was that the whole place needs re - carpet..."
About the hotel
Our luxurious four-star hotel is situated in attractive location of the New Town (Nové Město), close to the embankment of Vltava River. Thanks to its excellent location, our hotel is close to many historical and cultural monuments, museums, theatres and other points of interest in the historical part of Prague. The hotel is suitable not only for tourists, but also for demanding business clients.
We offer comfortable accommodation in 50 rooms. Modern and elegantly furnished rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with a mini-bar, safe-deposit box, high-speed Internet access, direct-dial telephone and satellite LCD TV. Bathrooms have a bath-tub and hair dryer. For your relief and relax we offer you Thai massage in our hotel, carried out by native-born Thai masseuses. Hotel restaurant is specialized on the japanese cuisine - SUSHI POINT.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was in a good location.
My room was tidy but the finishing touches were poor. Damp/mould on bathroom ceiling. Shower rail held up by leaning on tiles. I paid for a double room and got 2 single beds pushed together and made up as 2 single beds. Tv signal was poor with the only English speaking channel. I booked 2 nights costing 180 GBP. They wanted this in euros on departure which cost 210 Euros however all exchange rates in UK made that 195GBP so I paid more than I expected to pay. The food in the morning wasn't that nice. Overall barely a 3 star hotel and not a 4 star hotel as advertised.
Hotel Manes was a very good choice as far as my wife and I are concerned.
The only negative to it was that the whole place needs re - carpeting. Every thing else about Hotel Manes was great. Great staff who were always pleased to help, A good self service breakfast bar with an excellent choice of hot or cold food. The location was, for our needs, ideal. No great walking distance from the center of Prague, or even a walk up to the castle. We shall be going there again.