- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel in a fantastic location. Near the square with lots of lovely restaurants close by. We had a lovely big room which was beautifully furn..."
"Very comfortable and stylish hotel. Excellent situation near to St Marks and vaparetto stop but quiet on a lovely little canal. Excellent ro..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Ai Due Principi Hotel is located inside a palace in Venice that belonged to the Da Fiol family; completely restored, its rooms face the canal that runs along the Rosmarin foundation, in the zone of San Marco. Furnished with elevators, spacious rooms and refined decorations, the Ai Due Principi boutique Hotel in Venice has elevator, meeting room with 12 seats and a cozy room for your buffet breakfast. Our wish is to offer you a pleasant and relaxing stay, suggesting itineraries, guided tours and tips on places that deserve your attention; please do not hesitate to ask our staff at the reception, we are always at your service to provide any type of information or suggestion you want.
Child policy : 0 – 2 Gratis 3 – 12 50,00 € each one + 12 as adult
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for AI DUE PRINCIPI in VENEZIA is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel in a fantastic location.
Near the square with lots of lovely restaurants close by. We had a lovely big room which was beautifully furnished. Lovely to look out of the balcony and watch the gondolas go by. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Very comfortable and stylish hotel.
Excellent situation near to St Marks and vaparetto stop but quiet on a lovely little canal. Excellent room with huge en suite. Bath had a Jacuzzi. TV didn't work
No tea-making facilities. One of the beds was too soft but I was able to move to a third bed which was firmer. After check-out we were able to leave our bags there until we were ready to leave Venice--a huge help. Thank you.