- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Vary large room would stay there again..."
"the size of the room was amazing, wasnt expecting that. seperate living area, then a huge bedroom, same goes for the bathroom. The Decor was..."
"I was given a free upgrade, my suite was fantastic, the food in the restaurant was exceptional and the service was flawless. Fantastic stay,..."
"Although this hotel is quite far out it is certainly great value for money! I had a lovely lounge and dining area, generous bedroom and larg..."
"We loved our stay. However the breakfast was very poor. The room was great but I found popcorn under a chair cushion, and the bathroom could..."
About the hotel
Formerly Foxfields Country Hotel & Suites This exclusive all suites hotel is located in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley countryside. The hotel features an award winning restaurant and an extremely impressive leisure club. Most of the suites boast their own private lounge and dining room with patio or balcony overlooking the spectacular Pendle Hill.
It is the perfect setting for the ultimate family celebration and it holds a license to carry out civil wedding ceremonies in our newly refurbished Pendle Suite. All guest bedrooms now feature new LCD televisions with freeview channels (Fitted October 2009) and Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2015 to 17/06/2024 - Pet-Friendly Hotel (£10 per pet, per night) Extra beds/Cots Available (£10 per bed/cot, per night) The LateRooms.com rates for Foxfields Country Hotel in Clitheroe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is ok.
Nothing dreadful about our stay here but generally underwhelming.
Staff were all very friendly but couldn't manage extra pillows that we asked for, bathroom plumbing was a bit rubbish and decor a bit tired. Whilst I embrace all aspects of being in the countryside I could have done without the 6:00 a.m. wake up call from the cockerels in the adjacent farmyard.
Convenient Location - Very Tired Hotel
Expensive for what only can be described as one of the most tierd hotel rooms i've stayed in - marks on headboard, dirty marks on walls, needs redocoration, bathroom needed regrouting so looked very unhygenic.
Very very poor value as it was room only deal. Very disapointed with room quality vs. its price.