This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Iconic Poenamo Hotel known for the history with the All Blacks is situated just eight minutes from the city centre. The Hotel has been recently refurbished to a 4 star standard with kitchenettes added to all the Poolside Studios. We are minutes away from the Takapuna Golf Course, North Shore Hospital, North Shore Hospice, The Fairway Lodge, North Shore Events Centre, North Harbour Stadium and the Bruce Mason Centre, where all major concerts, sports games and conventions on the North Shore of Auckland take place.
Within the complex there are a number Food and Beverage choices including The Backyard Bar and Restaurant, Pat's Garage Sports Bar, Gengys Mongolian BBQ Buffet, Hell Pizza, Kebab Fuel, Bushman's Grill. *Free of charge* with every Poolside Studio is unlimited high speed internet, use of the YMCA gym, squash and yoga classes. Getting There: Coming from South of Auckland – from the airport take the Northern Motorway 1, continue on this road until you’re over the Harbour Bridge, then take the 419, Northcote Road exit, turn left and the hotel is the first building on your right hand side, approx 400m down the road. Coming from North of Auckland – from the Southern Motorway 1, take the 419, 'Northcote Road' exit, turn right, drive over the motorway, and you will find the hotel on your right hand side, approx 400m down the road. Parking: All rooms have an allocated free of charge car park. We also have another complimentary car parking area at the rear of the complex. Free Truck and Coach parking available. Reception hours - Sunday to Wednesday 7. 30am to 8. 00pm -Thursday to Saturday 7. 30am to 9. 00pm Things To Do: We are centrally located to a host of beaches, all within five minutes’ drive of the hotel, three major shopping centres are within 10 minutes’ drive. Next door is Takapuna Golf Course & Driving Range and across the road is Onewa Domain. We are also within minutes of theatres, leisure centres and sporting facilities.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/10/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Free of charge with every Studio is unlimited high speed internet, use of the YMCA gym, squash and yoga classes. Please contact the hotel if you are arriving outside our office hours. Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet