- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I use this hotel frequently - its comfortable and well located, just opposite the Avenida metro station, airport bus stops and close to shop..."
About the hotel
Comfort, luxury and style reign supreme at the Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade. Located on the prestigious avenue of the same name, its 163 rooms will live up to your expectations. Near the convention center and business district, and bordering historic neighborhoods, like the typical Alfama district, our hotel combines business and relaxation, but won't mix the two.
Add our AdLib restaurant, a fusion of French culinary know-how and Portuguese cuisine and your Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade experience is complete Well-equipped conference rooms, Wi-Fi access throughout the building, fitness center, lounges or library, as well as a devoted, multilingual team of staff to ensure your well-being during your stay in the Portuguese capital
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great experience in Sofitel Lisbon
A good choice for LIsbon, well located comfortable hotel but with a few issues
I use this hotel frequently - its comfortable and well located, just opposite the Avenida metro station, airport bus stops and close to shops and restaurants.
The rooms are reasonable size, good airconditioning/heating and reasonably well equipped including free wifi, kettle or coffee maker. There are a few issues you should be aware of - firstly the building work. The exterior of the hotel has been undergoing refurbishment for some time - this work is still ongoing and I'm not sure when it will end, so either check with hotel (the rooms facing the Avenida are free from building work), or expect building noises from 9 - 6 weekdays. The second issue is that the rooms are quite dark - they have a lot of dark wood and small windows, and at the moment, scaffholding and netting covering the whole of the rear of the building. So if you want to see the sun, you will either have to go out onto the street (there is no outdoor terrace or garden) or peer through a small window. If you don't fancy that, there are other choices, e.g. the Tivoli Lisboa/Jardim, that are equally comfortable and well located, but without the builders/gloom - but with a large roof terrace, outdoor pool and garden.