- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Quiet hotel in a nice position. The room was decent for the price but very cold, I didn't want to use the bathroom because it was freezing...."
"Good value hotel very friendly owners. Comfortable warm rooms. Have stayed here often and no complaints. Would recommend it...."
"Very warm welcome. Friendly and helpful staff hotel was very clean.bed was comfy and got a good nights sleep. Will definitely be back for a..."
"Lovely hotel. Last night of my trip around Scotland. Close to Fort William high street, plenty parking friendly staff room nice. Only thing..."
"perfect location, perfect price..."
About the hotel
An established hotel for many years, the Cruachan offers quality, affordable, bed and breakfast accommodation, plus bar and restaurant. The hotel caters for tourists, including groups, and business travellers. Its prime location, directly overlooking Loch Linnhe, has easy direct access off the main A82 Glasgow to Inverness route and is only 200 metres from Fort William town centre.
There is ample car parking space plus secure areas for bikers and cyclists, making it an ideal base for the world famous annual event – The Scottish 6 Day Trials. Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
In the summer enjoy a bar meal on the open terrace with spectacular views across Loch Linnhe to the Morvern Hills – watch the local yacht club races, look out for the local seals and otters.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet hotel in a nice position.
The room was decent for the price but very cold, I didn't want to use the bathroom because it was freezing. Staff were polite and helpful. The bar was cute; the woman serving was on form.
Good value hotel very friendly owners.
Comfortable warm rooms. Have stayed here often and no complaints. Would recommend it.