- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Excellent location for York City centre and station. Easy parking at back as Holgate Road busy. Double room at back large, airy and comforta..."
"Lovely old house with original features, unspoilt. Friendly and very helpful owner. Plentiful continental breakfast, lots of choice. Very co..."
"Had a pleasant stay at this accommodation, no breakfast included which I felt for the price paid should have included. The room was big enou..."
"The owner and her daughter were very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was a good size, very comfortable and b..."
"Can be difficult to find good family rooms for city breaks - but this one was great. Lots of beds and sleeping combinations. A separate room..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this Grade 2 listed building from 1839. Backing onto York's only remaining Victorian Square, in a residential area yet only a 10 minute walk into the City. Licenced bar catering for residents & non residents small functions.
(Limited availability, please check on arrival) A hearty Breakfast is served and special diets can be requested. There is a large free secure car park at the rear. Guests have access to wireless Internet free of charge. Most rooms have been refurbished with new modern en-suite's, Flat screen HDTV/DVD,all have complimentary toiletries, hospitality tray, hairdryer and iron are available at reception(no charge). Handy for York's historic attractions, railway station, racecourse and the East Coast, Yorkshire Dales etc. On a bus route. Smoking rooms are available on request. Majority of our rooms are large family and we can accept group bookings.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2009 to 31/12/2015 - IF ARRIVING OUTSIDE YOUR STATED TIME YOU MUST TELEPHONE AS RECEPTION IS NOT MANNED 24 HRS. Check-in CLOSES AT 19:00 Mon-Sat, and is from 11:00-14:00 on SUNDAY. Unless prior arrangements are made. The LateRooms.com rates for St Paul's Lodge in YORK are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a Short Break
Excellent location for York City centre and station.
Easy parking at back as Holgate Road busy. Double room at back large, airy and comfortable and quiet. Julie helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay again.
Beautiful house, well-situated.
Lovely old house with original features, unspoilt.
Friendly and very helpful owner. Plentiful continental breakfast, lots of choice. Very comfortable room with lots of character. Easy walking distance into centre of town. Convenient parking available. Very highly recommended.