- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Greeted by friendly staff who explained eveything about the stay. Very knowledgable and can help plan any trips for you. Was greeted with a..."
"Lovely hotel with a nice pool...."
"value for money..."
"The resort is immaculate, our rom was spotless. towels changed twice a day too. swimming pools are clean and child friendly. Photogrpaher on..."
"Nice hotel on the beach! Quiet time when visited :) friendly and happy staff!..."
About the hotel
The Azia has very spacious and lush grounds and its location offers open, unobstructed views of the whole bay of Paphos; these together with the many facilities and renowned, awarded service make the Azia a unique resort experience in Pafos. The informal atmosphere and stylish yet unpretentious design make the hotel ideal for recuperative holidays. The hotel faces the west, offering stunning sunsets in the sea daily.
The Azia has been voted and chosen as one of the best hotels in the World in the categories of Spa, Design, Families and Luxury by: CONDE NAST TRAVELLER, ELLE, GRAZIA, WORLD LUXURY SPA AWARDS, TRIPADVISOR, ZOOVER etc. . . All guest rooms at the Azia Resort, feature the following standard facilities: mini bar, colour TV with satellite channels, radio, safe box, smoke detectors, hair-dryer, international direct dial telephone, bathroom (bath shower, W. C. and international direct dial telephone), shaver outlet, 24-hours room service, balcony or terrace, air-condition or heating according to season, tea/coffee making facilities. All room types have interconnecting rooms.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
More than what you pay for
Greeted by friendly staff who explained eveything about the stay.
Very knowledgable and can help plan any trips for you. Was greeted with a cool drink which was a nice touch.
Rooms are all spacious plenty of space, with a good size balcony. Clean and spacious. The rooms are cleaned daily and also has a turn down service at night which is a nice touch.
We only had breakfast as like to go out for meals in different resteraunts. Wide range of breakfast with a chef making omlettes to your taste.
A few local resteraunts next door to the hotel and a lovely Italian only a few minutes walk away.
A local shop also next door to the hotel which was convenient. No need for lounge bed towels , each person gets a card which gives you a towel for the loungers everyday.
There's a bus stop right outside of the hotel which is the most cheap and convenient way to travel to coral bay and the harbour which are only 10-20 minutes away on the bus. Plenty of entertainment for all ages at the hotel, including entertainment at night.
Overall a pleasant and relaxed day. Will definately be back soon.
Azia Resort & Spa
Lovely hotel with a nice pool.