- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel especially the reception staff...."
"The apartment was central with only a 5 minute walk from the train station & to the shops & nightlife. It was clean & comfortable. We had bu..."
"Everything you need in these apartments...."
"Lovely room, very spacious and clean in the living, kitchen, bathroom and double bed although the bunk bed sheets were very dirty and mattre..."
"Excellent accomodation when you're tired of the usual hotel layout. I love having the use of the kitchen and sitting area, instead of being..."
About the hotel
We are a Centre of Excellence as awarded by Tripadvisor Air conditioned apartments! Free grab and go breakfast! Free wi-fi and local and national telephone calls and 50% off advertised parking rates at the nearby Q Park on Criterion Place Located just a short walk from the Calls, Granary Wharf and Boar Lane, an apartment here puts you right where the action is. Make your choice from 36 luxury studio, one or two bedroom apartments, and two with disabled access. Each one has been individually designed to create a stylish interior where you'll feel totally at ease.
All have bespoke walnut fitted features, rich textiles and textures throughout, such as plush ostrich leather headboards, and kitchens equipped with Smeg appliances. This is the height of luxury, by design. And as you'd expect, every apartment is fully kitted-out with all mod-cons to make the practicalities of life just a little easier - things like an integrated safe and a widescreen LCD TV. You can pick up toiletries, milk, groceries and ready meals from the Pantry in Reception. There's no need to skip breakfast either - hot drinks, pastries and fruit are always available from the Grab & Go. We've thought of everything, so you can experience Leeds the way you want. The freedom of the city starts here.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Please note, all bookings will require a pre-authorisation on a credit or debit card on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel especially the reception staff.
Cute, central apartment
The apartment was central with only a 5 minute walk from the train station & to the shops & nightlife.
It was clean & comfortable. We had bunk beds so one of you has to be fit enough to climb up (&down!) a ladder. It was nice to have a lounge area to sit & socialise in rather than being sat on beds as we would have been in a hotel room. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The grab & go breakfast was basic but provided a hot drink, cereal, croissant to 'grab & go'. Would definately book again & would look for other Roomzzz apartments when travelling to other places. Excellent value for money & lovely staff.