About the hotel
The IH Hotels Milano Watt 13 is located close to Milan’s fashion district. The Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Navigli district with its traditional restaurants. Tram number 2 stops 600 metres away and provides direct links to the Cathedral in about 25 minutes.
The IH Hotels Milano Watt 13 features contemporary Italian architecture and bright, spacious guest rooms decorated in subtle earth tones. They are soundproof and include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Breakfast is served in the dining room and includes homemade pastries and cakes, and fresh seasonal fruit. In the evenings, an Italian aperitif with cocktails and snacks is served in the hotel lobby.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for IH Hotels Milano Watt 13 in Milano is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet