This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The privileged location of the VP El Madroño in the heart of the Salamanca district and the virtually direct access to Barajas Airport and the Exhibition Centre (Ifema) makes the VP El Madroño one of the best choices for enjoying Madrid’s iconic museums and monuments, its unique cuisine and incredible shopping. The Hotel’s extensive garden is the perfect place for enjoying your stay while strolling amongst palm trees, orange trees, rosebushes and, of course, Madroños (strawberry trees). We also have an indoor cupola and garden, perfect for welcome cocktails for weddings and business lunches where you can enjoy an excellent meal enveloped in light and greenery in the heart of Madrid.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/10/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Breakfast supplement per person / night: 16 Euros The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet