- Very Good
- 131 guest reviews
"Friendly budget hotel, near to all amenities, clean and warm and welcoming...."
"The stay was at the Lodge was lovely & I will be staying there again later in the year. for the price you could ask for anything more...."
"On arrival good explained were rooms in and around hotel, staff friendly, room basic cold room especialy the toilet area, had seperate heate..."
"Could not fault the hotel. clean, warm, well situated for town and beach. the manager was very helpful when requesting things. nothing too m..."
"Friendly staff really helpful, really enjoyed our stay..."
About the hotel
Small family run hotel located near the town centre on the south side. It is close to the sea front and overlooks the valley on one side and the crescent on the other. It is a quiet location.
This is a strictly non-smoking hotel
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/06/2009 to 23/12/2009 - HOTEL HAS RECENTLY BEEN REFURBISHED TO PROVIDE BETTER QUALITY ACCOMMODATION, CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST NO BAR FACILITIES. Check in13.30- 21.00 The LateRooms.com rates for Granville Lodge in Scarborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Don't go there
Friendly budget hotel, near to all amenities, clean and warm and welcoming.