- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel apartment was fantastic. Resort had everything we needed. Only negative was the approach as soon as we had arrived to get us to attend..."
"Fab place to stay something for everyone, kida loved it too...."
About the hotel
Star Island Resort and Club is located approximately 4 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort and is close to all popular central Florida theme parks, shopping malls and a variety of dining and entertainment options. Our Mediterranean styled Resort and Spa features Mini Suites to Three Bedroom Deluxe Villas that are designed for your ultimate comfort and luxurious living. The unique villas can accommodate from 4 to 8 of your family and friends.
Villas feature full kitchen or kitchenettes and dining facilities, private balcony, master bedroom with king sized bed, whirlpool for two and separate shower. Star Island Resort and Club provides a wide range of recreational activities for the entire family, including tennis, golf driving range, mini golf, putting green, sandy beach on Lake Cecile, water sports, volleyball and basketball courts, picnic area, swimming in our outdoor pools, on site car rental, spa, game room and wedding & events packages. Guests can work out in our extensive fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, free weights, steam rooms, saunas and spa tubs. Organized children's activities include arts and crafts, hula-hoop contests and ice cream socials, (fees may apply). Take time to relax in our full service Celebrity Spa (surcharge) providing manicures, pedicures, massage therapy, body treatments and full salon services. For your enjoyment, cocktails and light fare are served at a poolside bar. Free high-speed wireless internet access is available in all suites/villas. We offer a Guest Services Desk where attraction and diner show reservations could be booked. *Complimentary self-parking * Daily maid service is not included. *** Important information from 1st June 2013: Check-in requirements: Beginning June 1, 2013 Star Island Resort will require a $200 credit card authorization upon check in per unit. Retail outlets: Beginning June 1, 2013 will become cash free and will no longer accept cash. Owners and guests may charge purchases to their credit card or charge purchases to their room with an authorized credit card on file.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2013 to 31/12/2022 - As of January 1, 2015 the resort fee will be $12.50 per night, plus tax A $200 credit card authorization upon check in per unit is required & we do not accept cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel apartment was fantastic.
Resort had everything we needed. Only negative was the approach as soon as we had arrived to get us to attend a meeting re time share even though we said we weren't interested. Even a phone call to our room the following day.
excellent place to stay and the 3 bedroom room was very versatile and comfortable
Fab place to stay something for everyone, kida loved it too.