- 13 guest reviews
"After reading reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly suprised. The hotel though slightly dated was lovely. We was met with..."
"Did the job very well, comfy with a good tv. Not the Ritz but ok for the money..."
"Nicely situated just off the main pedestrianized street and close to the sea, the Blenheim is a value for money B and B- or maybe just B(I'l..."
"Me and my husband stayed here as a weekend break we normally stay at the Nelson hotel but it was full. We would definitely stay here again e..."
About the hotel
The Blenheim Hotel is a victorian terraced ,family run establishment ,We are situated in a prime location, to the Beach,Pier,Theatre,Amusement park &. Restaurants & Shops,Which are only a minute walk away . There is also a leisure pool which is just on the seafront.
So our location is ideal if you want to unpack your case and relax. We have some excellent reviews on tripadvisor and have earned ourselves, 3 Badges and have won a Certificate of excellence Award for 2011, 2012 , 2013 2014, 2015 for our customers reviews. Please note we do welcome people with disabilities ,but we have no ground floor accommodation. There is a large free communial car park at the rear of the buiding. Also parking permits are available for a charge to park at the front . Our motto being arrive a guest depart a friend
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
have already left a review saying how disappointed I was......trading standards should be involved in this hotel I think.....