This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally situated Hotel Sibelius in a quiet and prestigious area of Královské Vinohrady, just 5 minutes by walk to the „A“ line metro station „Náměstí Míru“ and 5 minutes ride by public transport to the city centre. In the close surrounding sufficient number of gourmet restaurants, lively bars, typical Czech beer pubs, shops, as well as all kind of services can be found.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/01/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Possibility of breakfast for extra charge for 6 Euro per person in Hotel Orion, which is 100m from hotel Sibelius. The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Sibelius in Prague are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet