- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The pub was ridiculously understaffed and it took me 15 mins before someone was free to book me in. The lady was very busy but very helpful..."
"I stayed at the Innkeepers lodge for 3 days, this is the second visit to this hotel. The staff were very helpful and the food was very good...."
"Accommodation was adequate, but old fashioned and a bit tired. Didn't like the fact that you couldn't open the windows further. It was stifl..."
"Businesses are always cutting back and economising. I think this Hotel has just gone one step too far. We were welcomed by a lovely lady but..."
About the hotel
If you're looking for a hotel near Doncaster racecourse, this comfortable, modern lodge is ideal for racing lovers, sightseers and business visitors alike. Close to Bessacarr, Doncaster, Conisbrough and J3 of the M18, it provides budget accommodation across 25 comfy rooms, which make for a convenient base whether exploring the scenery of picturesque South Yorkshire or taking advantage of the racecourse's conferencing facilities. What's more, you'll find a Toby Carvery next door, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and a great selection of pub food.
Doncaster has a rich heritage, with Roman routes dating back to the first century. It's also home to a 750-year-old market. Locals will proudly tell you that it's the largest in northern England and it's full of delicious local food and crafts. Further afield is the dramatic 12th century Conisbrough Castle, with panoramic views from its 97-foot-high circular keep
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Doncaster, Bessacarr
One night only
The pub was ridiculously understaffed and it took me 15 mins before someone was free to book me in.
The lady was very busy but very helpful and friendly .
When I got to my room is was a twin and I had specifically booked a double bed, the staff were so busy I just accepted it.
It was clean but very tired and the bathroom was a little grotty.
When I eventually got a table the carvery was excellent although they were running out of things . All in all not terrible for one night and it was cheap