- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Amazingly friendly and efficient welcome Room was spotless with clean crisp white sheets and towels. Nice touch of tea/coffee in room. Brea..."
"My son and I travelled from Scotland and stayed here the night before a family funeral. The staff were very friendly and welcoming despite o..."
"Just one night, very clean and comfy..."
"The staff were helpful and the room was well presented. A good budget room...."
"Very welcoming staff - room was large with comfortable beds ,coffee/tea making facilities, TV etc. Rather old fashioned furniture and would..."
About the hotel
If you're looking for a hotel near Doncaster racecourse, this comfortable, modern lodge is ideal for racing lovers, sightseers and business visitors alike. Close to Bessacarr, Doncaster, Conisbrough and J3 of the M18, it provides budget accommodation across 25 comfy rooms, which make for a convenient base whether exploring the scenery of picturesque South Yorkshire or taking advantage of the racecourse's conferencing facilities. What's more, you'll find a Toby Carvery next door, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and a great selection of pub food.
Doncaster has a rich heritage, with Roman routes dating back to the first century. It's also home to a 750-year-old market. Locals will proudly tell you that it's the largest in northern England and it's full of delicious local food and crafts. Further afield is the dramatic 12th century Conisbrough Castle, with panoramic views from its 97-foot-high circular keep
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant value for money
Amazingly friendly and efficient welcome Room was spotless with clean crisp white sheets and towels.
Nice touch of tea/coffee in room.
Breakfast included was simple but tasty, option to upgrade for a fiver. Will use again.
My son and I travelled from Scotland and stayed here the night before a family funeral.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming despite our late arrival (after 21.00). The fact that we could still get a meal (carvery etc served until 22.00) was a real bonus. The continental breakfast that was included in the room charge was most welcome and there was a very good selection of all the usual elements. The only down side was that the room was extremely hot despite opening all available windows.