- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent staff and a wonderful view to Marina Bay. Have stayed at several hotels in Singapore and would stay at this hotel again...."
About the hotel
With a distinctively majestic atrium soaring through 21 levels of the hotel, Marina Mandarin Singapore is imbued with a philosophy of providing Asian grace, warmth and care in an atmosphere of relaxed elegance. Enjoying an excellent location in the heart of the city, the hotel offers breathtaking views of Marina Bay and the financial district, as well as direct access to the Marina Square shopping mall. Complemented by a host of comprehensive amenities, the hotel’s 575 well-appointed guest rooms and suites are specially tailored to meet the needs of discerning business and leisure travellers.
An excellent selection of dining options awaits its guests, backed by a stellar cast of chefs, Peach Blossoms impresses with a menu of exquisite Cantonese fare and well-loved dim sum that brims with alluring flavours and unique tastes. AquaMarine serves up a sumptuous buffet spread of seafood and international cuisines. Alongside an enticing a la carte menu of local favourites, it is complemented by an alfresco dining alternative. AquaMarine is a Halal Certified Restaurant. In addition, the famed Ruth’s Chris Steak House will open its doors in August 2012 it will be their first restaurant in Singapore. The Internationally known steak house specializes in USDA prime grade steaks served in their signature fashion - “sizzling”. Sitting within one of the largest Atriums in Southeast Asia, the spectacular Atrium Lounge allows guests to enjoy an afternoon tête-à-tête amidst the chirping of Asian exotic birds, while partaking in a delightful tea or coffee accompanied by delectable pastries and cakes from Senses Patisserie. The fitness club & pool are accessible 24-hours, offering the latest in elliptical equipment and cardio workouts plus various wellness treatments from St Gregory Spa. With seven treatment rooms, the spa is an ideal sanctuary to massage away the stress of travel and business.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/09/2011 to 31/12/2012 - No charges for children under 12 years old sharing existing bed with 2 adults. Extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel directly. The LateRooms.com rates for Marina Mandarin Hotel in Singapore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent staff and a wonderful view to Marina Bay.
Have stayed at several hotels in Singapore and would stay at this hotel again.