This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Howard Johnson Business Club Hotel Shanghai, which opened on November 28, 2008, is the first Business Club in China and the 21st hotel in the company's Chinese portfolio. This new brand of Howard Johnson hotel meets the needs of business people requiring a convenient downtown location, meticulous service, comfortable accommodation and full-service facilities, especially for longer stays. Managed by Howard Johnson International (China) and owned by Shanghai Zhong-Kai Group, the hotel is conveniently located in the middle of the city's business and shopping district, and is a comfortable and central base for your extended business trips to China's flourishing financial capital.
A 15-minute walk brings you to People’s Square or to the prestigious shopping, business and entertainment areas of Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. Public transport links are also excellent, with both the Yan’an elevated highway and Metro Line 2 only one block from the hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet