- 4 guest reviews
"Easy reach to transport links, will use again. Breakfast was ok but for the price, did the job so no complaints...."
"I had to book this room after I was unable to secure my previous accommodation and was very pleased with the experience. The hotel is conven..."
About the hotel
The Amaryl City-Hotel, built at the turn of the century, is a typical Berlin Hotel close to business, shopping and entertainment centres. The Hotel offers you the possibility to meet Berlin individually or in groups by reasonable prices. The Berliner Zoo, the Ku-Damm-Carré, the Gedächtnis-Kirche, the KaDeWe and the Europa-Center are nearby and are easy to navigate on foot.
Besides public transportation is also convenient. The Amaryl City-Hotel offers you well-appointed comfortable single, double, triple and family rooms (3-5 persons) with private bath room with shower & WC, TV, telephone, broadband Internet access (WiFi / W-Lan), elevator, a rich breakfast buffet. We are giving our gests all the support they need. An internet terminal is available for our guests free of charge! An broadband Internet access (WiFi / W-Lan) is available in the entire hotel (in all rooms). A day and night opened café bar will invite you to relax and our weary guests can recover by a good drink. Berlin remains a shopping Mecca of this region, full of boutiques, galleries, antique shops, international restaurants, music bars, theatres and other interesting attractions, not to forget the nightlife of Berlin. Our refreshing friendly hotel team will ensure that your feel at home with us. Reservations only with credit card guarantee! The credit card you indicated as guaranty will be checked by a pre-authorisation. This hotel will not charge your credit card before arrival! The payment will take place upon arrival at the hotel, to keep the price as low as possible the Hotel only accept payment in cash.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2019 - This hotel will not charge your credit card before arrival! - The payment will take place upon arrival at the hotel, to keep the price as low as possible the Hotel only accept payment in cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Decent hotel, but outdated management & customs
The hotel itself is decent, but standards and policy (cash only payment upon arrival, for example) are outdated.
At check-in the staff was rather abrupt, leading me to think that their policies are often an area of argument.
The biggest issue I had was the use of internet. The wifi signal was not good and the bandwidth was not strong enough to even watch streamed video or voice calling. Worst of all is that internet time has to be purchased - in 6-hours blocks at a time, no more or less. PAYING for bad internet. Awful.
The room was cramped and the one electrical socket was by the bed (ie. no where near the desk). I had to stretch my power chord and use only the corner of the desk to have my computer plugged in.
The hotel staff through out the remainder of my stay after check-in, however, was very helpful and kind , as was the kitchen staff during breakfast. This alone, sadly, was not enough make up for the poor quality of room and terrible internet access.
Excellant value for money with breakfast included. 10 minute walk away from both the U & S Bahn.
Easy reach to transport links, will use again.
Breakfast was ok but for the price, did the job so no complaints.